PMO Manger - Newcastle (Finance Transformation)
PMO Manager - Newcastle (Cost Efficiency Transformation Programme)
Brand new role in a large established business joining at the start of a large Finance Transformation to implement cost efficiency's across the business.
Responsibilities and Experience:
- Ensure Portfolio's/Projects are delivered against the published Governance Framework and that appropriate exceptions are escalated.
- Report and escalate any deviations from Quality process with all exceptions audited and traceable.
- Contribute to the management of tools, training, processes and project methodologies required to support the successful delivery of projects to time and budget
- Actively engage with project teams in delivery of actions, tracking and following up on outstanding actions. Critically assessing the barriers and blockers to delivery to develop strategies to overcome or define a contingency approach. Acting as point of escalation and resolution for the project teams.
- Using appropriate frameworks and personal influence, assure the day-to-day momentum of projects. Lead any relevant meetings to ensure collective understanding of, and commitment to, the day's tasks.
- Support the Programme Director in the creation, approval and management of their top initiatives through transparent reporting
- Regular review of the programme/portfolio plans with the Programme Directors, ensuring any deviations are approved by appropriate stakeholders to deliver to scope, budget, timescales and quality through change management.
- Clearly demonstrates an excellent track record of delivery in business change programmes. Is focused on solutions to business issues and transformation and can evidence using a blend of people, process and technology to deliver.
- Is capable of rapidly developing key relationships with influencers within the business. Builds relationships on delivery to stakeholder needs.
- Shows a clear understanding of the business structure and its transformation journey, especially as it relates to client need.
- Is comfortable in leading teams to deliver through defined methodologies and has broad experience of project delivery tools.
- Understands working within a matrix management structure and is using to dealing with C-Suite business stakeholders. Can influence at all levels of the business.
I lavori simili
- Surrey, England
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- giorni 19 fa
I am seeking a PMO for an exciting opportunity to join an organisation to support their UK projects portfolio, providing support in UK business change and client requests. Key Responsibilities: Management of the new project request process. Provide support to the Product Governance Comm... Leggi di più
PMO & Senior PMO - Finance Transformation - Lead Insurer
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- giorni 6 fa
I am looking for people who got experiences as regional PMO Analyst/ Manager, who got solid project experience, who'd enjoy working in a fast-pacing, smart and multinational team. You will be working closely with project stakeholders, PM, SME and gain the exposure of the biggest transfo... Leggi di più
Director PMO | Reinsurance | NJ
- Morristown, New Jersey
- US$150000.0 - US$200000.0 per annum
- giorni 13 fa
My client is seeking a seasoned PMO Director to join a global Reinsurance business. You will be the face of the team, and be responsible for Project and Program standards and processes. The successful PMO Director should have the following skills: - P&C Insurance / Reinsurance experienc... Leggi di più
PMO Director | IT | Insurance | Stamford CT
- Stamford, Connecticut
- US$150000.00 - US$190000.0 per annum
- giorni 13 fa
PMO Director | IT | Insurance | Stamford CT The Position: PMO Director | IT The successful candidate should have the following background to be considered: - 8+ Years experience in Project / Portfolio Management - Strong knowledge of IT Systems (Applications, Infrastructure, Data) - Str... Leggi di più