I am looking for people who got experiences as regional PMO Analyst/ Manager, who got solid project experience, who'd enjoy working in a fast-pacing, smart and multinational team. You will be working closely with project stakeholders, PM, SME and gain the exposure of the biggest transformation in Insurance history!
What's there for you?
- A fast-pacing, young and multinational team of talents
- Amazing digital project exposure for one of the leading Insurers in the globe
- Fantastic opportunity to make a name for yourself within the FS field
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and sponsors
- Communicate to status updates, risk/issues and progress of assigned efficiency initiatives to project stakeholders
- Finance Management, Budget Control, Risk Control
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Regularly handling face to face resource, timing, quality and reporting conversations with senior management and peers to deliver on the accountability and reporting aspects of the role
- Collate information from project status reports and compile the summary
- Execute regular "run-the-business" activities. This includes, but may not be limited to:
- Project / Portfolio status reporting
- Meeting Minutes
- Templates updates, tool implementation, training, and real-time support
The successful candidates
- Insurance Finance Reporting/ Finance Transformation background
- For Senior PMO - At least 5-7 years of project experience (as PM/PMO), must have proven project management, people management, vendor management, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong conceptual skills and the ability to think innovatively.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a diverse constituency.
- Confident in working in a multinational regional environment
If you know you are the perfect candidate, what are you waiting for? Please contact me with CV attached by +852 2245 3316 or Dorothy.firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion.
*Please note that we will only respond to relevant applicants for now, but do not worry if you do not hear from us! We will definitely keep you in mind and reach out to you when there's a relevant role.*