PM/BA - Charles River - Integration
- Utilize the Charles River Upgrade Methodology to successfully upgrade our solution in a SaaS environment . You will be responsible for managing the progress of the projects to meet deliverable and go-live date s .
- Drive effective and impactful communication related to program activity. Serve as the point person for the program team and establish yourself as a partner for client stakeholders. Actively manage issues, risks and decisions .
- Establish appropriate project governance to facilitate project reviews and ensure relevant issues are resolved at the appropriate level in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with your project team to set and manage stakeholder expectations around scope, schedule and budget. You will be responsible for managing and communicating issues to clients and internal stakeholders. You will also be the first level of escalation for all project issues.
- Organize a team with the required skills for a successful project while providing our team members with appropriate opportunities for professional growth. Contributing to the development of our SaaS Operations team is critical as we scale to meet our firm's sales growth.
- Manage internal and external resources involved in the project. This requires the ability to rally and lead a team comprised of Charles River professionals and customer resources .
- Share lessons learned and best practice s across programs and projects while building relationships with stakeholders .
- Improve CRD's Upgrade methodology and build a library of standard project plans, collateral, and tools that are mapped to each phase of the upgrade methodology.
- Evaluate and leverage collaboration technologies such as SharePoint and corporate social media to leverage experts and expertise throughout the organization.
Qualifications And Skills
- 4 + years Project Management experience leading the implementation of mission-critical financial solutions. Experience in the implementation in a SaaS environment is especially valuable.
- Project Management certification such as PMP or PRINCE2 and a strong knowledge of project management methodologies and tools as well as an ability to apply the appropriate techniques to the unique circumstances of each customer is highly desirable .
- 5+ years of working in a SaaS environment.
- A strong record of customer service. The Project Manager will need to understand customer needs and build effective relationships. The candidate must be able to convey plans, issues and concerns to clients and team members in a clear, logical and concise manner. They will need to also be able to influence key decision makers both internally and externally.
- Must be customer driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the customer.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills. Candidate must be able to create and manage a complex project plan in an efficient and timely manner.
- Strong time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- The ability to travel to client sites throughout the United States as well as the ability to work remotely effectively .
- Bachelor's degree from a leading university or college in Business Management , Economics, Finance, Computer Science , Engineering or a related field of study .
I lavori simili
Snr - .Net Developer Insurance Industry
- City of London, London
- giorni 29 fa
NET C# Developer with strong SQL database development * Full Microsoft Stack. * SQL Server * SSRS, Reporting Services. * SSIS, Integration Services. You will join a strong team of .Net, SQL developers in the insurance sector. The change project you will be working on will be to do with ... Leggi di più
- City of London, London
- £600 - £700 per day + (Outside IR35)
- circa 15 ore fa
My client, a leading insurer within the Lloyd's Market have a number of active requirements at present, despite the current situation with regard to COVID-19 they are looking to recruit and on-board remotely a Solution Architect on a contract basis, they are happy to work with PSCs on a... Leggi di più