Oliver James Associates, an established and award-winning recruitment agency, was founded in 2002 and is represented in 12 offices globally.
Our focus is recruiting qualified experts in the financial and industrial sector. The range of services includes recruiting permanent and freelancing positions with a focus in Accounting, Controlling, Tax, Risk Management, Audit, IT, Change Management, Compliance, Legal, Marketing, Actuary, etc.
PHP Software Developer (m/f/d)
Our client is an expanding insurtech company and is located in Frankfurt/Main. The vision of the company is to digitalize and revolutionize the insurance market and they created an innovative platform for their customers. Currently we are looking for an experienced PHP Software Developer (m/f/d), who wants to join a dynamic and fast-growing company group.
- You develop and design software projects in an agile environment.
- You have the chance to develop yourself by using algorithms based on PHP and MySQL.
- In addition to that, you can implement your own ideas to expand, develop and maintain your existing product portfolio.
- You create efficient structures with high-performance and evaluate and test the new technologies.
- You have product responsibility and impact on the IT agenda of the company.
- As well you have close relationship with our IT Leadership and a dynamic team of developers.
- Professional experience of at least 3 years.
- Degree in Informatics, Computer Science or similar focus.
- Programming is your favourite task and you have knowledge in MVC / SOA / API.
- In addition to that you can develop with PHP and MySQL.
- Some experience in Symfony or similar frameworks like Laravel are nice to have
- The same applies to new technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, Angular or some version control systems like Git or Subversion
Das bekommen Sie geboten:
- Flat hierarchies
- Home Office option
- Flexible work design and possibilities of one's own idea implementation.
- Continuing education and career progression
- An exciting, diverse activity within a team-focused growing and successful company with a fun and motivating environment.
Sie haben Interesse an diesem Job?
Then please apply under reference number 1035750 your responsible contact person
in case of questions about this vacancy:
Mister Philip Panitzki
Tel.: +49 69 8088 3636