Pensions Actuarial Trainee Consultant - London - up to £55,000
Our client, a leading Mid Tier UK Consultancy is looking to appoint multiple Pensions Actuarial Trainee Consultants to bolster its DB Pensions Actuarial team in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with a fantastic reputation for development of student actuaries along with a unique working culture. People development is that the forefront of the agenda for the firm and you'll have opportunities to work across a range of projects and actuarial fields here.
- You will have previous experience within the UK Pensions market from a technical or client consulting perspective.
- You will be progressing with IFoA exams and be looking to fulfil all exams
- You will enjoy working as part of a team while contributing to ideas for solutions on designated clients
- You will have the opportunity to explore different business segments i.e. DC Pensions, Life, Investments, Data Analytic's, Longevity - ensuring you have a broad experience while completing qualifications
- The role will involve working on nominated clients, assisting with the delivery of advice and as you progress, taking on more responsibility with consulting work.
-Ideally you will have experience of checking work junior colleagues work
If you would like to discuss this role further please get in touch
Alex George | Managing Consultant
Investment Solutions & Pensions Actuarial | email@example.com | 0203 8619 167