Oliver James Associates is an award-winning global recruitment partner, finding and placing market-leading talent across 12 locations worldwide. We source world-class permanent and contract professionals for the Financial Services, Professional Services, and Commerce & Industry sectors.
We have grown consistently since being founded in 2002, and picked up a multitude of awards along the way, this includes placing on the Best Companies to Work For in the North West and The Times' Best Small Companies to Work for. Plus, our consistently high rating on Glassdoor is reflective of our industry-leading Learning and Development and unrivalled employee benefits. We ensure that our most important assets, our people, are rewarded for their contribution to the journey.
- Process Weekly and monthly payrolls
- Carry out calculations for, Holiday pay, statutory sick pay, Statutory maternity and paternity pay, adoption pay, tax , NI, attachments of earnings and pension contributions
- Assist with monthly reporting
- Provide assistance during payroll year end audits in all regions.
- Dealing with all payroll queries
- Ensure payroll legislation knowledge is kept up to date
The ideal candidate would have an understanding of the payroll function having worked in a payroll environment in a processing role . We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about payroll, has excellent skills with a keen desire to continually maintain and update their payroll legislating knowledge. Paying attention to detail and as a good communicator who is able to build and maintain good working relationships with employees and clients