A growing and well established boutique Actuarial Consultancy is seeking to add a Part-Qualified Actuary to their very well respected Life team.
As a Part-Qualified Actuary, you will work on a number of projects across a range of specialisms simultaneously. From day one, you will be heavily involved in supporting the ALM, Investments, Longevity and Risk & Capital teams developing your knowledge from Actuarial experts in their respective fields.
Once you qualify you will be presented with a choice of which specialism you would like master in order to become a Subject Matter Expert and represent the Consultancy both Nationally and Internationally.
- Providing high quality insurance consultancy to UK life insurers, both from their offices and on site with clients, delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with nominated clients, building a strong network of contacts in the life insurance industry.
- Identifying and developing further consultancy opportunities with new and existing clients
- Collaborating across the business, particularly with our quantitative investment team and our longevity specialists, to deliver on cross-practice projects.
- Helping to promote our insurance offerings to a wider audience, which includes conference speaking and writing articles.
You will be a Part-Qualified or Qualified Actuary with first class communication skills who has demonstrated excellent exam progression and/or quick qualification.