I am currently working with a global financial services client who are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team based in their Surrey offices. This is an analytical role providing commercial insight whilst supporting the reporting team and adding value to the business.
You will support the business function by running reports and producing accurate and timely management information for Key Stakeholders and Business Leaders.
- In depth, financial analysis and monthly reports and analytics
- Providing insightful financial MI and commentary
- Work closely with Business Partners and the Finance Director
- Work under SOX controls
- Prepare accounts under USGAAP and UKGAAP
- Part Qualified or studying towards your accounting qualification ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- MUST BE A PROFICIENT EXCEL USER
- Have worked in a Finance Function
- Commercial acumen
- Experience in reporting under USGAAP would be advantageous but not a necessity