We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our Organisational Management Team to support strategic projects; driving revenue generation, new product launch as well as digital programs.
Organisational Management - Business Analyst
- We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our Organisational Management Team to support strategic projects; driving revenue generation, new product launch as well as digital programs.
- The Organisation Management department has a unique and exciting job opportunity available for someone who enjoys challenging the status quo and seeking out creative ways to support the company`s ever more complex commercial processes with innovative and robust business and IT solutions. The candidate required will possess the right balance of technical business analysis knowhow along with influencing and relationship building skills necessary to drive projects to a successful conclusion. Ultimately, this candidate will be responsible for leading the investigation of business systems, identifying areas for improvement and bridging the needs of the business with the use of IT
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies
The key responsibilities include:
- Identify areas for improvement, understand business need, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of current processes
- Identify and drive agreement of scope with senior stakeholders
- Perform root cause analysis of problems, conduct workshops and work closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into functional requirement specifications
- Assist the business stakeholders in prioritising business requirements and defining new business processes
- Produce detailed, high quality and clear documentation
- Work closely with technical team during the implementation phases to ensure common understanding, agreement and effective implementation of projects. Validate solution delivered and ensure it is fit for business purpose.
- Communicate in a clear and concise fashion to IT and business stakeholders at all levels during the project lifecycle to gain commitment and minimize the level of resistance to change
- Drive deliverables to completion within challenging timelines ensuring collaboration and effective communication with all stakeholders
- Work effectively with stakeholders located both locally and remotely
- Support UAT during all phases of testing to ensure requirements as detailed in the specification document have been delivered and are ready for release
- Work with IT & Business when new functionality is released to production to ensure a smooth transition to the new process. Where necessary devise detailed cut over plans to address potential operational impacts at cutover
- Manage and lead less experienced Business Analyst(s) in their day to day job.
- Business travel will be required
- Strong Communication (verbal & written) and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- A strong and motivational leader
- Demonstrable ability to think "outside of the box" and innovate
- Proven ability to drive and manage change
- Comfortable challenging the ideas of others
- Strong influencing skills, particularly with senior executives
- Capable of working across borders and cross organisational boundaries
- Commercial acumen
- Educated to degree level
- 2+ years of relevant Business Analyst experience
- Top-Tier Consulting experience a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Financial Services/ Insurance Industry Sector useful but not essential