My client requires an experienced operational risk specialist to join their existing operational risk team to build upon their existing processes. The successful candidate will already have gained some experience in risk and control matter
- Enhance the existing Operational Risk Framework by building on existing processes.
- Identifying how risks are managed and appropriate policies are implemented throughout the Company.
- Assist the lines of business with analysis, expertise, and problem solving as well as providing oversight
- Identify, assess and report on operational risk controls and indicators in line with existing regulations and preparing for future changes.
- Help identify and implement best practice operational risk process
- Attend various Committee meetings and present findings on operational risk processes, providing Boards and Committees with Operational Risk reports
- Review and continuously improve the Risk Management processes/procedures including implementing themed reviews.
- Risk identification, assessment and management - including gap analysis and action plans
- Consolidate and provide analysis on key risks and collate / validate internal loss data
- Provide engagement, training & awareness sessions and on-going support
- Provide continuous improvement of operational risk tools
- You're a quick learner and you are assertive.
- You respond well to instruction but can work independently
- You are Organised and can self manage multiple priorities, routine work and urgent issues as they arise.
- You are focused on resolving issues in a pro-active way and in a timely way
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have awareness of financial services products (including Bonds /Equities / Derivatives) and regulations (including CRD / UCITS / MIFID)
- You have an understanding of Front, Middle and Back Office controls