Global Insurance Business; People Management Responsibilities; Strong Governance Culture
This leading, global insurance business is highly regarded as an employer of choice. Due to continued success and expansion they have a newly created headcount for an Operational Risk Manager.
Leading a small yet experienced team and reporting the CRO, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and enhancement of the internal control and operational risk framework. This involves ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements; establishing an effective Enterprise Risk Management framework; Risk & Control Self-Assessment; Key Risk Indicator reporting and working closely with business heads and senior stakeholders to drive a strong risk culture and conduct risk assessments.
- At least 6 years of experience in operational risk, internal control or audit (internal or external)
- Insurance industry experience is essential
- People management experience, even indirectly or as a mentor to junior members of a team, is essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Candidates currently in the Big 4 managing a portfolio of clients within the insurance sector are encouraged to apply