Increasing awareness and empowering all stakeholders regarding Risk and Control Self Assessments and operational risk cycle. As our operational risk manager, you set the rules.
Candidates who have experience with key control testing or IT-Risk and who are ready for the second or third step in their career are especially welcome to apply for this role. In this role you will be responsible for the further growth on the operational risk management domain. You will be working in a small team at the international Head Office and liaise with our European branches.
- Form an independent opinion with respect to operational risk within Head Office and to support the local Operational Risk Managers to do the same locally
- Execute (IT) Risk and Control Self Assessments at Head Office and form an opinion on the assessments conducted in the Business Units
- Contribute to the development of Operational Risk discipline within the Bank by developing and improving operational risk management processes
- Provide guidance on the setup of and measuring of effectiveness of key controls
- Monitor the progress of the ORM year plan
- Create quarterly Group ORM report
- Monitor and reassure the implementation of mitigating actions
- Advise business units, staff and management (up front) regarding operational risks within new or improved processes or products
- Log Risk Events for Head Office departments.
- Maintain and extend relations with ORM community and head office departments.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money has the power to make a difference. At our bank, the 1,350 staff ensure that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, we have financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for more than 35 years. We owe all this to the savers and investors who choose a fair, sustainable and humane society.
At the Bank, we have an open and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal development and believe in education and training. Our Dutch headquarters are located in Zeist.
You'll join the 3-member Operational Risk Management team within the Risk Management department. This is an international, friendly team of hard workers.
You want to make a difference
Our first priority is impact - the difference made by us as a bank, and you as a operational risk manager. And that's not all: the bank also offers great working conditions. These include:
- A salary appropriate to who you are and what you are capable of.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- An attractive pension scheme.
- 28 days of paid annual leave for a 40-hour working week and the opportunity to purchase up to 14 additional days of annual leave.
- 100% public transport allowance for journeys between home and work.
- A bike scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
- The option of joining our collective health insurance scheme.
This is you
- Proven affinity with the values and mission of the bank
- Academic degree or possessing relevant professional qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Operational Risk Management in banking sector
- 4-7 years relevant work experience
- Experience in key-control testing and/or IT-Risk experience
- You are well organised, work structured, and you are a professional team player
- Excellent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken, knowledge of Spanish, French and/or German would be of benefit
- Combine helicopter view with accuracy
- You are able to combine an independent opinion with a constructive, cooperative attitude, in which the relationship is important
- Being able to combine a risk attitude with business understanding
- Applicants must have or obtain a valid work permit for the European Union