We are working with a small reputable tech led business who are going through a rapid period of growth. They require someone who is interested in taking on a key role for the company, taking on a range of day to day operational tasks as well as managing the project process.
You will be responsible for planning & overseeing projects to ensure they're completed on time and to budget. You will also be involved with the planning, designation of project resources, monitoring process, stakeholder updates etc
- Project Scheduling & Work Planning
- Resource Planning
- Tracking Project hours
- Feedback to business leaders on general progress
- Identify any areas where there would be commercial conflict
- Support bid writing, audit reports, quotes for scoping
- Support helpdesk team post implementation
- Account management where required
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience in a PM focused role or Operations Executive
- Willingness to learn new aspects of the role
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and resourceful skills
Due to the broad nature of the role we are open to seeing people from both an Operations Executive and / or Project Management background who is keen to learn and take on the newer aspects of the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business at a pivotal period of growth, this position also comes with a range of flexibility & home working options, but travel to Milton Keynes office will be required at times.
Please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org