We are currently supporting a global insurance company in recruiting a Non-Life Reserving Manager to be based in Zurich.
- Lead and develop a small reserving team
- Prepare and perform actuarial analysis including loss projections and technical reserves calculations
- Report quarterly results to the Chief Actuary and executive team
- Lead projects providing business insights on underlying portfolio performance and present findings to the executive management team
- Support IFRS 17 implementation projects
- Ensure appropriate calculation of Solvency II technical provision
- Ensure that processes and standards are consistent with internal and external policies
- Master's education in mathematics, actuarial science or other related field
- Qualified Actuary
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in non-life reserving
- Ability to manage a small team
- Good programming skills and experience with VBA and SAS
- Excellent communicator and fluent English, any other language would be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines