Our client, an expanding Reinsurance business in Dublin, is looking for top quality Reinsurance Pricing Actuary to help support their growing client base.
The ideal candidate will be a nearly/newly qualified actuary with at least 3 years re(insurance) Pricing experience.
Our client is an international reinsurance business with a growing European client base.
This dynamic business is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic nearly/newly qualified actuary to support the Actuarial function. You will increase your knowledge of reinsurance pricing and have plenty of opportunity for progression.
Remuneration: €60,000 -€80,000 depending on experience
- Develop a thorough understanding of reinsurance pricing standards
- Reinsurance pricing and analytical solutions in order to support the Underwriting Department.
- Assist in special projects, research and development.
- Be a point of reference in the company on pricing and market knowledge in respect of specific markets.
- Initiate related projects with respect to market specifics
- Support cat function in monitoring risks and supporting both the CRO and Underwriters in the exposure management.
- Client presentations and seminars involving some European travel.
- Recently or nearly qualified Non-Life actuary
- 3+ years Non-life (Re)insurance pricing experience is essential
- Prior experience in pricing reinsurance business is a distinct advantage
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in a second European language is a benefit.
- IT skills - MS Office, VBA, Matlab or other programming languages is desirable.
Please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com with a copy of your CV
Oliver James Associates specialise in Actuarial recruitment globally. Contact Chris Armstrong at Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com