Oliver James Associates are proud to be supporting the recruitment of several Non-Life Actuaries who are needed to support the IFRS 17 project of a leading global Reinsurance client in Dublin.
Our client is offering generous daily rates and long-term durations on this exciting and cutting edge project.
The ideal candidate will be based in Dublin full time.
Project: IFRS 17
Duration: 12 months + extensions
Contract Type: Day rate contract opportunity.
Rate: Dependent on experience
- You will help to scope out and implement the actuarial elements of the IFRS 17 project.
- Responsibilities will be based on individual strengths and will vary depending on the applicant.
Desirable skills and experience
- Qualified Actuary - or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years non-life experience. This can be in reinsurance, insurance or consultancy
- Financial reporting experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of IFRS 17 or Solvency II would be an advantage
- Strong Excel and VBA modelling skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a really great opportunity to gain experience on this new reporting metric and be involved in an interesting piece of project work
Should this be your first experience in a Contract (interim) role, Oliver James Associates are the leading Actuarial contract agency globally and can support you completely through this transition.
Please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com with a copy of your most recent CV.