Leading Consultancy in Dublin requires a Qualified Non-Life Actuary to support their team on a 6 month contract basis.
This 6 month fixed-term contract offers generous salary and benefits. Remote working is possible (occasional travel when safe to do so)
The ideal candidate will be Qualified with demonstrable Solvency II, IFRS 17, Reporting or Risk management experience.
Our client is a world renowned consultancy.
The organisation is looking for a number of Qualified Non-Life Actuaries with 5+ years working experience to join the business on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
Although the client is based in Dublin, Ireland, the Contractor can work remotely. Willingness to travel once safe to do so would be welcomed.
Remuneration is generous and will reflect the level of experience.
This position is ideal for an actuary looking for a temporary assignment with a prestigious clients. You will gain exposure to a variety of work with scope to extend beyond the initial term.
In this position you will support a range of projects on behalf of the consultancy. You will communicate with internal stakeholders and clients during audit season.
Responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in a broad range of Actuarial projects in areas such as IFRS 17, Solvency II, Financial Reporting and Risk management.
- Communication with stakeholders and clients
- Specific assignments will depend on specific experience and seniority.
- Qualified Actuary with 5+ years experience in a non-life environment
- Strong knowledge of either Solvency II, IFRS 17, Financial Reporting, Risk management
- Good communication skills, confident communicating with internal and external stakeholder
- Previous consultancy experience would be beneficial but not mandatory
Please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com with a copy of your CV.
Oliver James Associates specialise in Actuarial recruitment globally and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your career options. Please contact Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com for to arrange a conversation.