We are currently supporting a pension fund provider in the Netherlands who is looking for an ambitious Modeller to join an international team of experienced specialists in Insurance Linked Investments. This unique opportunity will allow you to work on a € 6 billion Insurance Linked Investments mandate which invests in exposures to natural catastrophe risk. It supports some of the top global insurance companies and asset managers and will give you a huge insight into the ILS market.
- Quantitative analysis of transactions and investment portfolios
- Contribute to a unique, growing Insurance Linked Investment portfolio, focusing on natural catastrophe risk
- Work as part of an international team of experienced specialists
- Opportunity to learn about portfolio management and insurance linked investments with the aim of growing into the role of a Portfolio Manager
- Opportunity to influence the capital and underwriting strategy of a top player in the ILS market
- Master's Education in Mathematics, Actuarial Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in non-life (re-)insurance industry with a focus on catastrophe modelling
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiar with quantitative models
- Good communicator with the ability to explain complex topics to a non-technical audience
- Fluent written and spoken English
Relocation support is offered.