For one of Oliver James Associates' best clients I am looking for a Model Risk Manager for their office in Amsterdam. It concerns a bank that is well-known for its progressive strategy in applying new technologies. Are you an experienced model risk manager who is familiar within the banking industry? Are you ready for a new step in your career? Then please read further and get in touch!
This position is centred within the Risk Management Department (involved in credit-, market- and liquidity risk) and is specifically responsible for the operational part of model risk management. It is a second line function with an emphasis on model risk controls affecting model usage.
Requirements for the role:
- Maintenance of the model risk management framework (this includes taking ownership of existing model risk management policies and related procedures);
- Skilled in stakeholder management in order to provide expert support to ensure the model risk operating model is adopted consistently;
- Maintenance of the model inventory;
- Ability to advise on the level of risk for the models
- Management of the resolution of validating findings & track the remediation progress.
Do you have what it takes? Apply now by uploading your CV and you will be contacted accordingly.