This opportunity is with a leading insurance client based in Hong Kong. You will be working on their large-scale mobile application. They aim to do a major overhaul in their UI/UX for their applications, then plan to expand further and build new features, then integrate it to the existing application.
What will I do?
- Revamp from an old legacy front-end code to a modern UI/UX mobile front-end which is maintainable and scalable for future builds and integrations
- Build new features from scratch related to business partnerships
- Work to continuously improve performance and security as new features are added
- Work closely with NodeJS back-end developers to seamlessly connect front-end to server-side back-end
- Work in an Agile team, using Scrum
What will I need?
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 4 years' work experience on iOS and/or Android platforms
- If iOS, strong experience in Objective-C and SWIFT 4.2 (experience in all versions of SWIFT is highly advantageous)
- If Android, strong experience in Java and Kotlin (Kotlin being highly advantageous)
- Solid knowledge of MVC and MVP design patterns for architecture
- Strong experience in UI, unit and integration testing
- Knowledge in Reactive programming - RxSwift and RxKotlin is a huge plus