This opportunity is with a digital team inside a leading global life insurer in Hong Kong. You will be working on their large-scale mobile application. They are building new digital features from scratch, then plan to expand the platform further for B2B outreach. You will have the chance to work on latest tech such as Machine Learning, etc.
What will I do?
- Work closely with UI / UX designers and product owners to build new digital features from scratch
- Work on application design, coding, tuning, unit testing and implementing these features
- Think in advance and come up with digital features for B2B purposes
- Work to continuously improve performance and security as new features are added
- Work closely with NodeJS back-end developers to seamlessly connect front-end to server-side back-end with the APIs provided
- Work in an Agile team, using Scrum
What will I need?
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 4 years' work experience on iOS and/or Android platforms
- If iOS, strong experience in Objective-C and SWIFT 4.2 (experience in all versions of SWIFT is highly advantageous)
- If Android, strong experience in Java and Kotlin (Kotlin being highly advantageous)
- Solid knowledge of MVC, MVVM and MVP design patterns for architecture
- Strong experience in UI, unit and integration testing
- Knowledge in Reactive programming - RxSwift and RxKotlin is a huge plus