As one of the Mid - Senior Software Developer you will be working within a newly formed Project Development team, playing a critical role in chosing the tech tools used to build the companies next gen of customer-focused software, working on entirely greenfield projects.
As the Mid - Senior Software Developer you will be helping to set the coding standards & patterns that will be used across their new cloud-based application platform, working with embedded UX, QA & DevOps experts to build re-usable services & components.
Important skills include:
- 2 - 5+ years' experience as a software engineer using .NET Core
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with test automation software
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Experience with microservices based architecture
- Experience with serverless architecture including Lambda functions
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
If you are interested in this position and would like to see the full spec please apply within or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org