My client - the Investment arm of the leading Insurance firm here in Hong Kong is currently looking for an experienced MicroStrategy Sn. System Analyst to explore, analyze and design IT solutions on MicroStrategy and other investment applications to meet business requirements.
- Serve as an application subject matter expert in MicroStrategy to work with system vendor and internal IT team lead.
- Assist in the acquisition, installation, testing and deployment of any additional IT infrastructure required.
- Complete periodic reporting to the project workstreams.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by the supervisor as required.
To be successful with this role you should have:
- Hands-on experience in MicroStrategy and Eagle PACE/STAR datamarts.
- In-depth business and application knowledge of IT and operations in the investment management industry.
- Ability to build, translate and deliver .csv and XML files, as well as the wider delivery mechanism and overall operating model.
- Well-versed in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Bloomberg AIM / SAP FAM is a plus.
- Knowledge in Java, .Net, Visual Basic is a plus.