Leading Insurance Business; Superb Growth Opportunities; Excellent Work Life Balance
This leading insurance business is well regarded for offering superb career growth opportunities, broad exposure and a very good work life balance. Due to continued investment in strengthening their governance function, they have created a new headcount in the Data Governance team. This is a great opportunity to broaden your skills across Risk, Controls and Compliance, in addition to gaining exposure to the operations of the business.
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be supporting the business in risk and control matters relating to data protection. This involves implementing processes to ensure the business adheres to regulatory requirements; guide the business on compliance queries; identify and report risk matters; assess controls across the division; conduct regulatory risk reporting and participate in strategic risk projects.
- At least 4 years of experience in risk management, compliance or audit within financial services (insurance preferred)
- Candidates from the Big 4 currently auditing a portfolio of clients across financial services are also encouraged to apply
- Working knowledge of local MAS regulations is essential
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Strong risk mindset and problem-solving ability