Are you looking for a company who does cyber security differently, where you can set up an IR department from scratch and build up your own team?
Look no further!
This insurance brokerage company deliver their clients a full stack solution of risk and cyber security - incident response.
Comparing to many other clients, this company is: Agile, flexible and gives you the opportunity to be exposed in other areas in cyber security.
- Design/create the cyber security IR capabilities (from scratch) in Singapore and lead multiple people in HK, Philippines, China and many other locations across APAC.
- Conduct digital forensics to identify compromised incidents and repair/restore them.
- Create threat intelligence program to prevent future attacks.
- For clients, actively recommend/emphasise on cybersecurity hygiene and other actions to evade, build immunity and pre-empt cybersecurity attacks.
- Maintain 24x7 incident response (only 3rd line incidents) for the company's
- Expert level on incident response techniques, incident handling and other related cyber security attacks.
- Proven experience of leading a team and setting up incident response end-to-end (create playbooks, create guidelines, implement GRC policies, etc).
- Broad experience in front line cyber security roles within a SOC team.
- Exposure in digital forensics and threat intelligence.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, electronic engineering or equivalent
- Current holder of CISSP, GIAC or equivalent
- Familiar with legal/compliance requirements, related to incident response