Magento Developer | Birmingham | Contract | £Neg
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Magento Developer to join an established, forward-thinking tech organisation based in Central Birmingham. This role will see the Magento Developer responsible for a combination of BAU and Greenfield project work, in taking responsibility for a couple of the company's software products and projects. This will include some development a d maintenance of the company's e-commerce platform.
The core skills required for the role are as follows:
- Commercial experience with PHP - Magento 2
- Experience with Magento Cloud (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Rate: Competitive
- Interview process: 1 stage
- Length: 3 months initial - very likely to extend
- Location: Central Birmingham
- Start Date: ASAP (no longer than 2 weeks)
We will be looking to shortlist for interviews immediately for this role so please apply now for immediate consideration by sending an updated CV to Listowel.email@example.com.