A rare and broad opportunity has arisen to join one of the fastest growing Actuarial Consultancies. You will be a Qualified Actuary looking to work in a role both broad and technically focused. You will be entrepreneurial with a passion for driving and leading key projects.
We have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to take on a role within an award-winning Life and Financial Services firm, supporting the Partners and Directors across a variety specialisms. The role will be primarily focused on supporting clients in understanding, quantifying and managing longevity risk. Alongside this there are opportunities to get involved in a diverse range of projects including, Risk & Capital Management, Solvency II, Investment Strategy and ALM, Reinsurance & Risk Transfer, and Pricing & Product Development.
- Providing high quality support to our insurance and reinsurance clients both in the UK and globally, either on a consulting basis or via secondment to the client (where UK based), delivering projects on time and within budget
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with nominated clients, building a strong network of contacts in the life insurance industry
- Identifying and developing further consultancy opportunities with new and existing clients
- Collaborating across the business, particularly with our longevity specialists to deliver on cross-practice projects
- Helping to promote our insurance offerings to a wider audience.