I am currently recruiting for an experience Oracle Architect to join our market leading financial services client.
Linux/ Unix Oracle Architect | C, Pro*C, Python, PHP, Perl, Git or Jenkins | Financial Services | Reigate| £Negotiable.
Linux/ Unix Oracle Architect | We are currently recruiting for an experienced Oracle Architect for the design, development and maintenance of existing administration system and an external client-facing self-service administration system on behalf of a market-leading financial services organisation based in Reigate, Surrey. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Linux or Unix Oracle Architect to be part of a focused and highly skilled technical development team. This opportunity will suit Oracle Architects who have a natural flair for design and development and who has an understanding of the whole stack from operating systems, databases, web servers, configuration management, architecture and software development. This Linux / Unix Oracle Architect opportunity will suit someone who understands the software development life-cycle and has a passion for technical design, development, problem solving and learning new technical concepts in a forward-thinking business.
Linux / Unix Oracle Architect Requirements:
- Proven experience as an Oracle Architect
- Strong Linux or Unix experience
- Deep understanding of all aspects of the software development life-cycle and the associated methods (Agile, Waterfall, Iterative Development)
- Experience of web concepts and web servers such as Apache, Open Source, Nginx
- Python, Perl or PHP scripting experience
- Experience with Java containers such as Web logic / Tomcat
- Experience working with Git or Jenkins
This Linux / Unix Oracle Architect role is urgent and we will be shortlisting for interview imminently. If you are interested then do not miss out, please submit your CV now for immediate consideration. The salary on this role is negotiable depending on experience and comes with a comprehensive benefits package. Alternatively call 0203 861 9258 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org