Life Actuary - Financial Risk - Senior
Our client, a highly regarded Insurance business in Dublin, is looking for a Senior Financial Risk Actuary to join their Risk team in Dublin!
Our client is a well-known, multinational Life Insurance business based in Central Dublin.
The business is looking for a senior Financial Risk Actuary to support the CRO with financial risk oversight. This position is critical to the delivery of the ORSA.
This company has a generous flexible working policy and the role offers very competitive remuneration
Location: Dublin (Central)
Remuneration (depending on experience): €90,000 - 105,000 EUR per year + 9,000 car allowance + generous annual leave.
About the Role
The Senior Financial Risk Actuary will work closely with other Risk Managers as well as the Chief Risk Officer. This position is a key role to ensure that risk measures (ORSA), as well as various capital and risk processes, are delivered successfully.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing risk function in an established and supportive business.
Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting the CRO on regulatory requirements and assisting in identifying possible risk exposure
- Managing the ORSA process and ensuring successful delivery of the ORSA report
- Working with various stakeholders including Risk and Finance Managers
- Assisting in the development of risk management policies
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ideally Qualifed Actuary with extensive actuarial experience in a Life Assurance environment
- Able to demonstrate an appreciation for risk management, how risk is mitigated and controlled
- Sound analysis and problem-solving skills with the ability to constructively challenge
- Persuasive and encouraging of people to see beyond current context, building a broader view to the business
Should you be interested in this position, please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com with a copy of your CV.
Oliver James Associates specialise in Actuarial recruitment globally. Please contact Chris Armstrong at Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com for a confidential discussion about your career.
I lavori simili
Senior Valuation Actuary - Life Reinsurance
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- €90000 - €120000 per annum
- giorni 15 fa
Oliver James Associates have been engaged by a leading Reinsurance client in Dublin to recruit a Senior Life Valuation Actuary. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in Life (re)insurance and experience of Solvency II Our client is a leading, international Reinsurance organi... Leggi di più
Senior Life Actuary / Deputy HoAF
- Republic of Ireland
- giorni 21 fa
Are you a Qualified Life Actuary with significant experience in a Corporate actuarial Function? Do your career aspirations include becoming the Head of Actuarial Function (HoAF) for a leading insurance business? This Ireland based opportunity could be the one for you! A leading internat... Leggi di più
Senior Reporting Actuary
- London, England
- giorni 8 fa
Oliver James Associates are currently working with a growing Life Insurance firm in their search for a qualified Actuary. This will be a 5 - 10 year PQE reporting role and will have a dotted line directly into a board member. Oliver James Associates are currently working with a growing ... Leggi di più
Senior Capital Actuary
- City of London, London
- £90000 - £110000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
- giorni 11 fa
I am working closely with a leading insurer to secure a bright actuary for their Capital Modelling team. This unique and varied Capital opportunity provides the opportunity to step into a key technical role at a key time for the business. I'm looking for an investigative individual with... Leggi di più