I am currently working with a leading Lloyd's Insurer to help source an interim Compliance Analyst, based in central London for 12 months. This role will work across Compliance and Legal and ideally looking for someone with Insurance or Investment experience.
- Completion of the annual compliance monitoring plan that includes monitoring compliance with investment guidelines and laws and regulations.
- Provide KYC documentation as required by the banks/fund managers
- Review and analyse financial services providers Know Your Client (KYC) requirements and ensure that the business meets such requirements.
- Assist with the negotiations and facilitate execution of investment related agreements including Confidentiality, Termination and Amendment Agreements.
- Good knowledge of investment management regulations (UK and European).
- Experience in compliance monitoring exercises highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of corporate governance issues (e.g. delegation of authority).
- Basic knowledge of investments law (e.g. fund structures, structure of regulation).
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.