**Lean Analyst / Process Analyst / Continuous Improvement - Contract - Surrey**
A leading Financial Services business based in the heart of Surrey is going through a number of key changes within their business and is looking to bring in a Lean / Process Specialist to look at their current state of play and help strategise how it can be improved. You will be working closely with stakeholder across the business from C-Suite down acting as a key point of contact and decision maker, so this role is incredibly critical.
You will be:
- Analysing processes and making recommendations to resolve business problems
- Assisting stakeholders to identify and define opportunities to gain benefit
- Proposing and delivering change initiatives to deliver benefit and service improvements
- Delivering process improvement projects end to end from the definition of scope through to conclusion using appropriate methodologies
- Preparing and delivering presentations/communications to employees, stakeholders, and the senior management team as required.
- Proven track record of leading transformational change using continuous improvement methodologies
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to drive and support the development of a continuous improvement culture, including training and coaching people in Lean thinking
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent organisation, planning and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills, with the ability to manage conflict effectively, resolving issues and challenges quickly.
- Strong Facilitation skills
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills
- Ability to quickly develop understanding of business processes