A leading insurance client has exclusively approached us for a lead full stack engineer to work on their digital transformation space of their various insurance products. With presence in 11 countries in APAC, you will have to lead, communicate and co-ordinate efforts with the various business units.
What you'll do
- Responsible for development in the APAC region, may require occasional travel.
- Work in in an Agile team using Scrum.
- Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement.
- Provide system maintenance and support of production systems.
- Work with deployment technologies - Ansible / Docker / Kubernetes.
- Work with cloud platforms - PCF / AWS / GCP / Azure.
- Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies.
- Support product managers on requirement feasibility research.
What you'll need
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid insurance industry knowledge preferred.
- Strong leadership experience of teams.
- Strong experience with Spring Boot, AngularJS and ReactJS.
- Strong knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Solid knowledge of software architecture, data structure and algorithms.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams.
- Knowledge on servers, DevOps (Docker/Ansible/Kubernetes), cloud (PCF/AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Knowledge of non-relational databases such as MongoDB and Redis preferred.