A leading insurance client has exclusively approached us for a lead full stack engineer to work on their digital transformation space of their various insurance products. With presence in 11 countries in APAC, you will have to lead, communicate and co-ordinate efforts with the various business units.
What you'll do
- Responsible for development in the APAC region, may require occasional travel.
- Work in in an Agile team using Scrum.
- Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement.
- Provide system maintenance and support of production systems.
- Work with deployment technologies - Ansible / Docker / Kubernetes.
- Work with cloud platforms - PCF / AWS / GCP / Azure.
- Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies.
- Support product managers on requirement feasibility research.
What you'll need
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid insurance industry knowledge preferred.
- Strong leadership experience of teams.
- Strong experience with Spring Boot, AngularJS and ReactJS.
- Strong knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Solid knowledge of software architecture, data structure and algorithms.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams.
- Knowledge on servers, DevOps (Docker/Ansible/Kubernetes), cloud (PCF/AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Knowledge of non-relational databases such as MongoDB and Redis preferred.
I lavori simili
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Atlanta, DeKalb County, Georgia, USA
- giorni 7 fa
Sr Full Stack Java/Angular Engineer Essential Functions: * Design and develop high performance and scalable applications * Participate in cross functional collaboration on projects and have a willingness to give your input on challenging technical issues * Collaborates in preliminary an... Leggi di più
Full Stack Developer - 6 Month Contract - Sheffield
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Up to £1 per day
- giorni 15 fa
Full Stack Developer - 6 Month Contract - Sheffield Our fast-growing client in Sheffield are looking for an experienced software developer to come and grow out their tech team. You will be working on existing software as well as working on greenfield projects. You will be responsible fo... Leggi di più
Senior Full Stack Developer - Leeds - Permanent
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £55000 - £70000 per annum
- giorni 15 fa
Senior Full Stack Developer - Permanent - Leeds Our prestigious client based in Leeds are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join their fast-growing tech team. Someone with 2/3 years' experience who is comfortable in all aspects of developing. The role will be working wi... Leggi di più
Full Stack Developer | C#, ASP.NET, MVC | Milton Keynes | £Neg
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, S. E. England, England
- giorni 7 fa