Looking for Cloud Engineer/Lead with 8+ years of experience.
- Work with the Cloud Architect and Cloud Business Services unit to implement the Analytics Platform as a hybrid cloud solution using Azure
- Develop and instantiate security compliant operational policies for Analytics Cloud Platform
- Consults with project delivery teams and solution providers to implement security architecture frameworks and solutions.
- Coordinate with Enterprise Architecture team for technology validation or suggestions for alternative solutions. If necessary, initiate Solution Assessments, Infrastructure Service Requests, and any applicable required documentation to implement the new technology.
- Leverage emerging cyber security best practices, technologies, developing standards and procedures, promoting the usage of automated tools, developing strategies, and aligning practices with strategic initiatives.
- Produce architectural framework documents i.e., white papers, guidance documents, best practices, technical reports, etc.
- Performs architecture and general security reviews to ensure information assets are adequately protected
- Provide support and subject matter expertise with respect to adherence to Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF or related)
- Bachelors (IT/Computer Science Preferred); Master s Degree preferred (IT/Computer Science Preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience architecture cloud (Azure preferred or AWS) scale software solutions
- Minimum 4 years of experience creating applications using Docker containers
- Minimum 2 years of experience configuring Kubernetes deployments in hybrid cloud
- Demonstrated experience managing distributed systems
- Demonstrated experience with high traffic Cloud architectures including serverless architectures
- Demonstrated experience in software development using java and python
- Demonstrated experience in DevOps tools such as AWS Cloud formation, Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in computing architecture and I/O subsystems
- Deep knowledge with data center scale software infrastructure