Lead Business Analyst - Warrington
An award winning software house with offices based just off the M6/M62 near Warrington are currently looking to hire a Lead Business Analyst to manage a team of 4 other BA's. The business is currently executing an exciting transformation programme, The Lead Business Analyst will lead a team the team and will be responsible for ensuring that there is an effective process and support framework to deliver the required analysis outcomes.
The business is committed to agile methods and are looking for a Lead Business Analyst with a track record of working within an agile environment who can make a significant contribution to the delivery of their business-critical transformation programme.
- Extensive experience within a Business Analyst role within a technology or software environment
- Experience managing teams of Business Analysts
- Experience of working in complex transactional and/or financial environments
- Exposure and understanding of different Agile analysis tools and techniques
- Knowledge and experience of modelling business processes using a variety of agile tools and techniques
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent communication skills and experience of stakeholder management and conflict resolution
- Excellent time management / planning skills
- Project management support and analysis activity
- Experience of working within an agile environment and following agile methodologies, such as Scrum, DSDM
- Experience of using modern software delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc.
The business offers a flexible working environment with work from home options and excellent benefits.