Lead Business Analyst - Financial Services - Permanent - Up to £70,000 pa
£70,000 per annum DOE - Canary Wharf
We are currently working with an exciting financial services business in Canary Wharf to recruit a permanent Lead Business Analyst on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including helping to set up the client's Brexit strategy.
This is a fast growing business of approx. 200 people and a fantastic opportunity to join the business at this exciting time. This role will lead and mentor 2 other Business Analysts in the team, and work closely with the Technology team.
The business works in an Agile / Scrum environment and you will have the opportunity to be an integral part of the team, working closely with the Business Architect and Change Director.
- Experience working on a variety of different projects including regulatory/compliance projects
- Must have experience working in small- medium sized businesses, fast paced environment
- Experience working as a Lead Business Analyst including mentoring and coaching junior Business Analysts
- Proven Business Analyst experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please call Joshua Phillips on 0203 861 0210 or apply now.