Lead Architect ( .NET / Transformation of microservices )
A secure financial services business is looking for a Lead Architect with a .NET background and Microservices experience to join them. The business offers a flexible working environment with 2 days from home, flexible start/end times. The role will be based at their HQ in Derby, with free parking on their business park. The salary on offer for this position is £70,000 - £90,000 plus benefits.
As the Lead Architect you will be responsible for all the design architecture for their Financial platform - currently they have 50 microservices in place however feel this needs to be redesigned into fewer more complex microservices so this is an opportunity to be part of a big transformation for the business.
- Experienced as an Architect on a variety of microservice based projects in a complex environment
- Strong design of Microservices architecture
- Experienced at designing bespoke web-based solutions and integrating with in-house and third party solutions using modern APIs and integration or middleware technology
- .Net and C#
- Web API (REST based APIs)
- Modern UI frameworks; e.g. Angular, React
- Appreciation for Data & DevOps
- AWS Cloud
For further details or a conversation regarding the role and business please apply or call me directly on 01616940731