One of the Leading Global Banks is currently looking for a Lead Business Analyst who will be driving an Agile mindset and methodology across the bank's biggest transformation programme and lead a lean team of BA consultants.
You need to:
- have appreciation/understanding of the Agile methodology (even if no experience in pure Agile space, we would expect this candidate to read up and be able to talk about it);
- understand the importance of having a standard story format (e.g. gherkin) or using epics, traceability etc.;
- have experience/basic knowledge of estimation techniques;
- be familiar with the various ceremonies;
- be open-minded and supportive of Agile methodology (where applicable);
- have a good understanding of basic user process flows and why they are needed;
- Be focused on a user flows rather than only system transformation - this exact attitude is currently causing us major problems in our project;
- have experience working on large scale projects with dedicated project teams and target deliverables.