Dublin City Centre
6 Month Contract
- Must have a firm understanding of management intent and guidance with regards to company policies and operations to liaison for the management for communications with the executive leadership, staff, external clients, regulators and the industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Prioritise work by evaluating risk, importance, urgency, and potential business, organisational and/or client implications.
- Prepares and generates company reports by collecting and analysing information.
- Supports and implements professional, personal, sales activity and customer service.
- Plans and prepares all briefings and research prior to internal and external meetings.
- Acts as a point of contact for the Management providing oversight and guidance to projects of high importance.
- Vets and manages industry inquiries, meeting requests and media interviews. Coordinate and prepare interview questions.
- Assists in the development of business and positioning of our value-add with various clients, industry contacts, and social media.
- Stays current on industry events, providing research on policy issues in areas relevant to our corporate business development and the Management professional, personal, sales activities, and customer service interests.
- General understanding of the insurance industry contracting and knowledge of hierarchy and protocol.
- There may be additional duties as needed in support of the organisation and the Management
Please apply with updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 01 485 4524 for more information