Junior Scrum Master
Provide leadership and mentorship to lead a cross-functional agile team. Projects involving large, complex technology and business oriented solutions, the Scrum Master will guide them through effective application of the agile based SDLC (Software Delivery Life Cycle) and facilitate associated ceremonies and events. Role model and demonstrate the core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organize and facilitate planning and coordination including release / Potentially Shippable Increments planning, iteration planning, daily stand-ups, iteration review/demos, and retrospectives.
- Hold team accountable to tenants of the agile SDLC (Software Delivery Life Cycle) and their internal working agreements including use of appropriate tools, standards and best practices.
- Promote and demonstrate core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility.
- Assist the team in tracking and communicating team progress and metrics.
- Facilitate and enable an environment of collaboration and creativity.
- Support and empower the team to make appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition.
- Empower the team to self-organize around achieving their commitments.
- Identify and remove any impediments/distractions that interfere with the team's ability to deliver against their commitments.
- Challenge and enable the team to continuously improve through intentional and data driven inspect and adapt cycles (retrospectives).
- Ability to ensure a proper balance between PMO (Project Management Office, Business and IS&S teams and management.
- Oversees Agile ceremonies: daily stand-up (scrum) meetings, retrospectives, demos, backlog grooming/refinement, backlog sizing, sprint planning
- Using a servant leadership style, serve and support the Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Guide both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Support and educate product management/owners and the team, especially with respect to refining(aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
Required minimum qualification:
- Scrum Master Certification (PSM I, CSM)
- 2-3+ years of experience performing the Scrum Master for a software development team utilizing SDLC, or successful completion of accelerated college talent program
- 2+ years of experience working in a large matrixed organization
- Experience with other Agile methodologies (Kanban, TDD, etc.)
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management fundamentals as defined by the Project Management Institute in the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Jira, Confluence, etc
I lavori simili
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- US$50 - US$60 per hour
- circa 1 mese fa
Scrum master Provide leadership and mentorship to lead a cross-functional agile team. Projects involving large, complex technology and business oriented solutions, the Scrum Master will guide them through effective application of the agile based SDLC (Software Delivery Life Cycle) and f... Leggi di più
Junior Graphic Designer/Artworker
- City of London, London
- £20000 - £21000 per annum
- giorni 7 fa
We are currently looking for experience a Junior Graphic Designer to join a growing and exciting client based in London. This Junior Graphic Designer will need to have an excellent eye for detail and have the willingness to learn and manage multiple tasks at a time. The organisation is ... Leggi di più
Junior Project Manager - Insurance - North London
- North London, London
- £40000 - £44000 per annum + benefits
- giorni 16 fa
Junior Project Manager / Digital / Agile Junior Project Manager - Permanent Opportunity £40,000 - £44,000 per annum DOE North London We are currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager to join an industry leading insurance business based in North London. The Junior Project Manager ... Leggi di più
Agile Programme Manager
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- giorni 6 fa
My global client is seeking an Agile Programme Manager to join their team on a permanent basis and expand their Advisory team. Key Responsibilities You'll be responsible for delivering key strategic projects for their clients, through methodologies such as Scrum and traditional waterfal... Leggi di più