You will support the Financial Controller in preparing financial reporting and maintaining the Books of Account for the BIdac ledgers. Be joining a supportive team with excellent training and development.
- Bookkeeping, bank entries and monthly journals using Agresso
- Preparation of bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Preparation of key balance sheet reconciliations on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of key investment reconciliations on a quarterly basis
- Analytical review of period end insurance receivable and payable balances
- Day to day monitoring and matching of insurance receipts/payments
- Assisting in preparation of trial balances and statutory accounts
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory returns for BIdac or relevant tax authorities
- Ad hoc reporting including co-ordination and collection of information to prepare internal reports.
- Liaise with Credit Control, Treasury Team, Banks, Underwriters and other Finance Teams as appropriate.
- Support Syndicate / BIdac Controller and Finance Manager with Ad Hoc requests and projects as necessary
Be joining an excellent team where they will train you and accomodate accounting exams (ACCA, ACA or CIMA).
Competitive salary plus benefits such as bonus, pension, healthcare, gym, lunch, etc.
I lavori simili
- Dublin North, Dublin
- giorni 16 fa
You will support the Financial Controller in preparing financial reporting and maintaining the Books of Account for the BIdac ledgers. Be joining a supportive team with excellent training and development. Bookkeeping, bank entries and monthly journals using Agresso Preparation of bank r... Leggi di più
- London, England
- £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- giorni 5 fa
My client are looking for an experienced Syndicate Accountant with a minimum of 4 years working within the Insurance market to join their team based in the City. Job Title: Syndicate Accountant Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits Location: London Industry: Insurance The Role: A... Leggi di più
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £150 - £200 per day
- giorni 6 fa
One of our large Insurance clients based in Manchester have a fantastic opportunity for a Reconciliations Accountant to join a high calibre project team who are leading on a business transition project. Supporting the Head of Financial Control, you will be responsible for ensuring timel... Leggi di più
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- €50000 - €60000 per annum
- giorni 19 fa
An Asset Management firm with offices based in the City Centre are looking to add to their finance team with a recently qualified accountant. Within this role you will be responsible for the bank reconciliations, management accounts, CBI returns, budgeting and preparation of Board repor... Leggi di più