Exciting new business which uses a digital screening tool to monitor internet usage and ensures users end content is suitable. It is a chance to become part of an engineering team developing code in full stack to clients across the globe.
Skills and Expertise
- A bachelor's degree 2.1 level qualification or equivalent degree in a technical discipline such as Software Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Maths
- 1+ years of experience in software development.
- Ability to learn and adapt to continuously changing technology.
- Clear understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Tiered software architecture.
- Must have passion for development and a broad base of current technologies.
- Eager to learn new skills and take ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- The software developer must have a good working knowledge in the following technologies: PHP, Java, mySql, Ubuntu
- Knowledge of any of the following technologies would be an advantage: MVC, JQuery, CSS/LESS, REST API.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.