Java Technical Lead - 12-month Contract
As a Java Technical Lead for the Channels Domain in the Digital Hub, you support us in the standardisation, harmonisation, and quality assurance of the applications developed using Java. Over the next 2 years, the Digital Hub will transform to use the latest standard technologies and expand its remit to realise new capabilities for the transformation roadmap.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Guide and support Java application development ensuring only well-designed, testable and efficient code is contributed
- Provide expertise and advanced knowledge of application programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
- Stakeholder Management, including strong interaction with our partners from development teams, solution architecture, central architecture, security et al.
- Conduct evaluation of new technology platforms and prepare and present architectural and implementation options
- Develop Proof of Concept applications to assist in investigations and assessments
- Assist in resolving high impact problems through in-depth evaluation of complex business and system processes
- Provide architectural support to ensure proposed solutions are technically viable and also consider harmonisation in landscape wherever applicable
- Higher education in computer science
- Good communication skills (English, German as an asset)
- 5 years' experience as a senior developer / technical lead
- Strong past experience in projects that had an emphasis on application integration and web applications
- Build and release methodology, including CI/CD, TDD, Jenkins, Selenium, SonarQube
- Motivated personality, strong interest in digitisation aspects and ability to work under pressure
For more information on this role please apply immediately with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential consultation.