A secure Global manufacturing company are looking to add a skilled Security Officer to their growing Information Security department.
With Cyber-attacks becoming more of a threat daily, this client is proactively investing in their Cyber landscape and you will play the role of ensuring this growth in maturity by providing technical and strategic guidance from an IT Security perspective.
As the Security Officer in this organisation you are able to shape the Info Sec landscape and have great visibility and influence throughout the organisation.
The role is based in Bern and will offer remote working up to around 40% per week. They pay a competitive salary plus benefits.
- Ensuring the management and further development of the Information Security Management System
- Analysis of risks and definition of appropriate measures
- Integration of IT security in various Global IT projects
- Business continuity planning for the business
- Management and full remediation of security incidents
- Providing advice and training on IT Security and ensuring Security awareness within the Group
- Interface to the central cyber security organisation for Group HQ and for various subsidiary companies
- Good experience working in an IT Security or Information Security environment
- Good experience in the area of security standards such as the ISO / IEC 2700x
- Experience with firewall and network technologies is advantageous
- Team player with good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of business English
- Knowledge of French is an advantage