IT Risk Manager - FinTech - London - £60'000
I have an opportunity for an ambitious IT Risk Manager to join an exciting FinTech firm adding to their enterprise risk team. The IT Risk Manager will work as part of the 2LOD and be the main contact for a number of risk owners across the business.
This is a key role for the business as they look to build out a proper operational function with oversight on a fast-moving tech team. You will have to be a proactive IT Risk Manager getting out into the business and helping to improve the overall ability of the business to effectively manage risk.
Responsibilities for IT Risk Manager:
- Own the risk register for the business and be proactive in closing down open items
- Work with relevant teams and challenge them on the controls in place
- Own and develop the documentation around Information Security Standards
- Work with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure IT Risk are maintained in line with risk appetite
- Monitor the growing threats both internally & externally and help improve the overall business resilience
Skills for IT Risk Manager:
- Strong experience in working as part of an enterprise risk function
- Understanding or development of IT & IS governance frameworks
- Comfortable with regulation surrounding information security
- Experience working to develop and maintain ISO 27001, NIST standards
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced business
- Able to work between technical and non-technical teams
- CRISC, CISM or CISSP certification
As the IT Risk Manager, you will be an expert when it comes to understanding and improving risk processes in IT, Cyber and Change as well as implementing standards across the relevant teams. In previous roles, you will have taken a proactive approach with the business in either a first or second line role. You will be assessing and improving 1LoD risk management practices.
This is a great opportunity to join a business looking at changing the way they approach IT Risk / Security and would be great for anyone looking to help transform the procedures and policies at a business.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or email@example.com