This leading insurance business is looking to hire an experienced IT Project Manager to lead the regional IFRS17 IT Project team. This is a great opportunity to support the business in critical, complex and strategic initiatives while enjoying long term career progression and stability in a successful, expanding business.
You will be responsible for managing and driving a regional project to build complex solutions around the IFRS17 implementation. This involves business requirements analysis to produce an end to end data integration across all lines of business, requiring interactions with business heads and colleagues across the organization.
- You should be a senior Project Manager with experience of delivering strategic initiatives to regulatory deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience Implementing data warehouse in Hadoop and Oracle platform
- Working knowledge of IFRS17 is not essential
- A background in accounting applications would be beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex technical situations and clearly articulate strategies to multiple stakeholders
Candidates must be based in Singapore and holding valid work right status. Regrettably, due to the volume of applications, we are only able to respond to those who meet the requirements as stated.