Oliver James has been exclusively instructed on behalf of an exciting scale-up tech company that provides ease of access to data for the health-care sector. I am looking for an exceptional individual with high-energy. this role is based in Dublin City Centre near Grand canal dock. This individual will take ownership of large application delivery and aid the business in developing a versatile change framework as the business navigates the natural challenge of continuous growth. In addition to excelling in core project management, successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills, come from a software engineering background, and possess strong communication.
- Drive the execution of projects while acting as the liaison between business teams and technology delivery teams; when working in a large program, collaborate with the program manager and among project managers to achieve overall program objectives.
- Provide hands-on project management during all phases - Analysis, Design, Development, System, and End to End Testing, Implementation, and Post Implementation.
- Report on project and software metrics including progress, defects, costs, resource utilisation, risks, and issues.
- Demonstrate leadership by consistently taking charge of challenges and leading the team towards resolution in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates personal accountability, leads by example, and "owns" the project
- Scrum Master,
- experience working within heavily regulated environments
- Experience in managing projects in an Agile environment; experience in managing projects using project management tools such as Rally and Jira.
- posses at least 8+ years of professional experience, with a minimum of 3 years in project management.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts easily and be able to participate in high-level technical discussions.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to make decisions based on metrics rather than just judgment.
- Strong business analysis skills with the ability to synthesize business processes and lead functional discussions pertaining to the project with functional and business members.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, motivation, and facilitation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems required.
- Project Management Certifications such as PMP, PMI-ACP, (Desirable)