This leading insurance business has a newly created, permanent position for an experienced IT Project Manager who is looking for career growth in a stable and successful business. You will manage and oversee a number of business-critical projects from planning to implementation, while working with senior stakeholders.
You will be required to plan, manage and implement concurrent projects on Enterprise platform services and bring them to completion within timeline and budget. The projects will relate to DevOps and Cloud Solutions, Application Integration and Identity and Access Management. The role requires a seasoned project manager with both technical and management skills who can engage stakeholders and work in a dynamic environment.
- At least 10 years of experience managing IT projects with PMP or PRINCE2 certifications
- Experience in implementing Enterprise solutions / platforms
- Experience with Enterprise Application integration
- Familiar with DevOps and Cloud technologies
- Understanding of the software life cycle, using Agile or Waterfall software development practices
- Familiar with Identity and Access management would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven track record in managing and steering projects