IT Project Manager
I am currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager to join a Financial Services client based in Liverpool.
- Educated to degree standard (desirable).
- Qualification in project management methodology such as PRINCE2, PMP or MSP.
- Proven track record in Project and/or Programme Management.
- Experience of successfully managing large scale IT projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of seniority, in a group or one to one basis.
- Articulate with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Experience of upgrades/infrastructure/networks would be advantageous
- Experience working in Financial Services/Insurance would be advantageous
I lavori simili
IT Project Manager - Identity Access Management
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- €470 - €520 per day
- giorni 3 fa
The Identity Access Management PM will report to the program leadership team and is responsible for supporting the rollout of the EMEA Privileged Access Management Program. The role will co-ordinate all activities related with deployment of the CyberArk tool for managing privileged acco... Leggi di più
- Essex, England
- £50000 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- giorni 4 fa
Project Manager (Insurance) A Project Manager is required to join the new Change Team. The Team is responsible for co-ordinating, monitoring and executing a clearly defined Change Programme that works in alignment with the strategic goals and objectives of the business. Working closely ... Leggi di più
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- £450 - £550 per day
- giorni 5 fa
The Project Manager will need to have extensive experience within Data Warehousing projects and have excellent knowledge within BI. This person needs a minimum of 3 years' experience in Data Warehousing and be a very delivery focused individual who can engage well with the senior stakeh... Leggi di più
- Brussels, Belgium
- giorni 16 fa
Position: By means of a project-based approach and management on a daily basis, the project manager must achieve the intended result qualitatively within the set budget and planning. The project manager needs to be able to work closely with the employees from the relevant departments (C... Leggi di più