What you will be doing:
· Driving delivery of project streams & activities across multiple strategic technical projects.
· Implementation of continuous delivery and automation processes.
· Your role will focus on the support & analysis for projects, rolling out key capability across our IT teams and liaising with Business functions.
· You'll work closely with project managers to bring clarity, certainty and speed of delivery to our most important initiatives.
What you will be responsible for:
- Support, analyse and manage IT projects in a high availability environment across geographical locations
- Ensure timely delivery of assigned strategic IT projects, ensuring requirements are clearly defined and understood and achieve our management KPIs
- Responsible for the adherence to our project capability - ensuring projects are complying with delivery processes and standards and redesign project processes with the aim to increase efficiency and maturity
- Work closely with project stakeholders to obtain buy-in and lock down requirements early. You'll coordinate stakeholder meetings and facilitate the decision-making process
- Complete regular reports on project status with Project Managers and ensure they are of the highest quality for senior management review. You will also document and manage deliverables for all stages of the project, including use cases, processes, schedules & RAID logs
- Measure, track and review IT project delivery metrics ensuring adherence to project time, budget and resource constraints across multiple projects. You will have particular focus on ensuring financials and approvals across projects.
- Ensure best practice agile and lean methodologies and become a driving agent for these in Ireland
What qualities you will bring:
- Proficient in G-suite or Microsoft Office Tools, especially Sheets and Slides
- Expertise in analysis techniques and requirements engineering
- Previous experience and exposure to project analysis/management desirable, and a passion to get involved in this space
- Technical background desirable
Planning & Delivery
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Previous experience within an IT department desirable
- Experience of technology and tools to support agile development (e.g. Jira, Confluence etc.)
- Ability to work on own initiative in fast paced environment
- Knowledge of agile project management practices would be beneficial
- Lateral thinker with a strong desire to learn
- Strong attention to detail and committed to high quality outputs
- Outstanding analytical approach
- Good problem solving skills
Communication & Relationship Management
- Demonstrable understanding of hardware and software systems projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with
- Ability to build strong relationships across all levels of an organisation