This global insurance business is seeking an IT Planning Analyst on a 6 month contract basis to assist with high level, strategic transformation projects. This is an excellent opportunity to gain global exposure, adding value to your CV and adding value to the business.
As part of a global team and reporting to the Regional Head of Strategy, you will support the monthly, quarterly and annual IT Planning process by coordinating with stakeholders on developing the project plan, budget, scope, time line and deliverables. You will also be responsible for liaising with technology teams on action points; design and communicate material for Planning Leadership meetings and creating Power Point and Excel templates to roll out the planning process.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Planning and supporting IT Planning exercises
- Sound understanding of technology terminologies
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Sharepoint skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills with excellent problem solving and facilitation skills
- Strong presentation skills